NTEXX Soil Inoculant w/ Humic Acid
275 Gallon tote / 30 gallon drum / 2.5 gallon jugs
N-TEXX is an all-natural liquid soil inoculant that contains a broad spectrum of soil bacteria. It is formulated to enhance soil structure, root development, nutrient uptake, and water infiltration. When applied, it acts as a fertilizer catalyst to improve the efficiency of nutrient conversion and uptake.
Bacillus subtillus 1,000,000 CFU/mL and pseudomonas putida 1,000,000 CFU/mL, water, and liquid humus acid (derived from leonardite)
(PDF) Download the Soil Inoculant with Humic Acid Product Sheet
(PDF) Download the Soil Inoculant with Humic Acid Label
(PDF) Download the Soil Inoculant with Humic Acid MSDS Sheet
(PDF) Download OMRI Certificate
(PDF) Download WSDA Certificate
- Enhances fertilizer program by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Reduces crusting of topsoil
- Increases root mass growth
- Increases seed germination emergence
- Improves water infiltration
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil.
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Easily applied using various irrigation systems
- (spray, trickle, overhead, drip, surge, and L.E.P.A.)
- Concentrated for freight savings
- Affordable cost
- Animals may graze immediately after application
- May be tank mixed with herbicides, fertilizers
- May be soil and foliar applied