NTEXX 15-5-5 Bio-Soil Enhancer
275 Gallon tote / 30 gallon drum / 2.5 gallon jugs
N-TEXX Bio Soil Enhancer is a liquid 15-5-5 bio-soil enhancer containing microbes formulated to enhance microbial activity in the soil, increase nutrient uptake of the plant, develop greater root mass, and improve water infiltration.
Nitrogen 15%, Available Phosphate 5%, Soluble Potash 5%, Boron .0215%, Copper .09%, lron .15%, Manganese .085%, Molybdenum .00065%, Zinc .075%. Derived from: Urea, Di-Ammonium, Phosphate, and Potassium Nitrate
Secondary Plant Food Source:
Cooper EDTA, Iron EDTHA, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate
- Enhances fertilizer program by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Reduces crusting of topsoil
- Increases root mass growth
- Increases seed germination emergence
- Improves water infiltration
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil.
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Easily applied using various irrigation systems
- (spray, trickle, overhead, drip, surge, and L.E.P.A.)
- Concentrated for freight savings
- Affordable cost
- Animals may graze immediately after application
- May be tank mixed with herbicides, fertilizers
- May be soil and foliar applied